January 31, 2012

Somethings Wrong

After three years of a non-stop headache, numbness, dizzyness, what felt like a hundred doctors appointments and medical tests I can't help to feel like something is still wrong. Although the headaches have gone, I still have the occasional one. Sometimes I still have the occasional numbness and dizzyness too. But that's not what worries me. It's the not remembering. It's not being able to do things that have never given me problems before. It's that I say one thing and write another. It's that I go to write the word lesson and that I know how to spell it but stop after less. Not realizing till a few minutes later that I never finished to word. It's that I can't add or multiply simple things quick anymore. I'm tired all the time. I just don't know what to do anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment