January 13, 2012

You think I would have learned by now. I wish I would have learned by now. But I haven't because for whatever reason I believe in second chances, thirds and fourths. That ends now. Because now I'm just disappointed in you. I didn't want to believe you and the words you spoke. But they were so strong and you said them like you actually meaned them. So I ignored my brain and followed my feelings. And that only left me hurt and disappointed. More in myself then in you but still, it was there. I don't understand how you can say the things you said so freely and meaninglessly. How you can keep things going that are just a charade. Was it just a game to you? See if you can get the girl even if you didn't want her but make her believe you do? I really just want answers but I know I'm not getting them. But what I do know is there won't be a fifth and you've ruined my trust in guys. So thanks for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment