January 28, 2012

You're in the hospital, there might be something going on with your heart. I'm not sure. I can't talk to anyone about it because your wife doesn't like to talk about it. She just ignores everything. The people I would normal turn to don't know so I can't talk to them either. This whole secrets & lies thing it's not working for me.

So things are kind of at a stand still. I'm not sure where to go from here. What to do, what to say, how to feel. I really just want you to be home and be okay. I hate waiting. It's always the worst part, I should know I've waited a lot. And it's funny how I'm the one that's most used to this. The one that finds stuff like this normal, which is sad. The worst part is that I'm the one that handles these things the best but it hurts me the worst. Your wife is useless when it comes to this. She should be comforting us. She should be the one holding things together, the one being strong. But somehow it's me instead. I wish things were different.

No comments:

Post a Comment