January 11, 2012

Some Randoms..

My eyes tear all the time because of the change in temperature. Lists make me feel better. I hate being told that I'm just like my mother. I'm nothing like her. I have a passion for photography and love capturing moments. My name is Jess but some know me as Summer. 9x - 7i > 3(3x - 7u) means I love you in my language. I love writing whether to get my feelings out or to get lost in another world or story where everything works out in the end, not a lot of people in the field of math can say that. Nine tens out of ten I'm doubting myself. I count my lucky stars that I have had such amazing teachers in my life. One in particular, who has been there for me through thick and thin. I don't think I'd be where I am today without her. Pick-up trucks down an old back road in the middle of summer make me smile. I love french manicures. If I could live anywhere in the world it would be a toss up between New York City and Tennessee, total opposites I know. But it's who I am. My life isn't perfect, neither am I but I not sure I would trade it for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment