June 30, 2011

Life is Slipping Away...

All of a sudden I feel like life is passing me by. I'm surrounded by people that all know where they are headed. And I feel like I have no plans. No direction. My main goal was to not be sick because that is my life. I used to be full of life, dreams and wishes. I used to smile constantly, I was so positive and happy. Now I'm just trying to make it through life. Day by day. I'm tired and drained, I've lost my smile. I want the girl back that used to smile, the girl that cared about things. And as I sit or stand surrounded by people I still feel so alone. My thoughts are going crazy, I feel like I have so much to say; yet I find myself speechless. I'm just afraid life is going to pass me by and I'm going to miss everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment