June 24, 2011

Time to Let Go...

Two years have passed and my mom is still bringing up things that don't seem to matter. Or at least I don't think they should matter. Things like "we still never figured out how your one friend graduated with honors". Are you really going to bring that up? Does it bother you that she graduated with honors and I didn't? Because sometimes when you bring it up that's what it feels like. It makes me feel like I'm a failure. So I'm sorry if I act like it's no big deal because I don't think it is, and I don't want to talk about it. Right now I'm going through so much that you couldn't even possibly understand because I have yet to tell you. I'm not sure if I should tell you. Or even how to go about telling you. I mean you are my parents but I feel like I should spare you and not tell you. But then again what if it really does happen I'm not sure if you'll be mad for not knowing soon or being able to prepare yourselves. I don't seem to be able to do anything right these days, so this situation will probably fall in that category it's nothing new.

No comments:

Post a Comment