June 12, 2011

I have been through more things in my life than I can count but I try not to let them hold me back. Yes, those things or events have greatly impacted my life but they have made me who I am today. I have accomplished and been through so much in this short amount of time that I have been alive. Never once did I stop and fully give up on something, I kept going even when I wanted to stop and throw in the towel. I graduated high school on time even being sick for the three out of four years I was there. I never let being sick hold me back, after long days at school followed but doctors appointment or long testing appointments I still managed to do all my homework or take part in school activities. I'm so sick of people judging me from what they see. Sometimes I wish that I hadn't done so great in school, so that I wouldn't have all this pressure on me for college. I'm smart I know that. But sometimes there's more to life than school. There's more to life than perfection. I should know. Because I am done being or trying to be perfect it's too much. It's not just being perfect academically it's life too. My parents act like I'm such a horrible child when I give them an attitude. I think they should just be grateful that they have a twenty year old daughter who is going to college, that doesn't drink or do drugs who out of all her friends is not having a baby. But apparently that's not enough. At what point should it be enough? Because I think that should be.

So everyone can go and say what they want to say. Think what you want to. Think that I'm too thin. Go for it I don't care because I know the truth. Think that I'm not good enough. It doesn't matter because I'm good enough for myself. At this point I don't care what anyone else thinks but me. Because I've reached my breaking point, if you keep pushing me the biggest secret of all is bound to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment