May 27, 2012

Yesterday was one of my good days, aside from the fact that I was still battling off my headache from my latest spinal tap (lumbar puncture). But it was still a good day. I "met" someone who really understands. Someone who really gets everything I'm going through. Someone I can relate to. It's just a really amazing feeling knowing that you aren't alone out there in the world. That there's someone you can talk with, who happens to be going through very similar things. Someone that doesn't think you are crazy, lying or making things up because they do understand.

I joined MSWorld a few months ago, when I found out that my neurologist was seriously looking into MS. Yesterday, I really clicked with someone. I'm just happy to have found a new friend in her and that we can be there for each other. It's just a really good feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment