May 28, 2012

So I've tried the whole keep my mouth shut and not complaining thing but it kind of sucks. Especially when everyone in your life has problems and they think their problems are so bad that the world is going to end. They brush mine off like it's no big deal. They have the attitude of oh so what you forget things, everyone forgets things, everyone's clumsy, so you have bad balance and oh your face is numb it's just pins and needles.

But it's not that everyone forgets things, clumsiness, bad balance, or numbness (or as everyone in my life likes to refer to it---its just pins and needles). It's a bit more serious then everyone thinks. It's not just this or that, it's everything. I only wish I had the stupid problems my friends or family have. I wish I could just throw on a knee brace and my injury or the pain would go away, because it's things like that, that my friends complain about. Okay, so you hurt your knee I would kill to have that as my biggest problem. Because honestly that can be fixed, throw a brace on, go to the doctor see what's wrong with it.

I can't put on a brace or take magic drugs to make my memory come back, to make my balance better or to even get rid of the numbness. I wish I could but I can't. So I'm sorry if I've run out of sympathy but some people have it so easy. If I could have their life I would try not to complain about the small stuff, I would be happy just to be in different shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment