May 20, 2012

Motions

Do you ever find yourself at the end of the day, not really knowing how you got there or what you did? Those are what my days have been like lately for the last few months. It's like my body is just going through the daily routine I set up for myself. I do what I have to and at the end of the day, it's just another end. I feel like I never really lived during the day. I just went through the motions.

I'm about to be a senior in college. Although I won't be graduating next year because I have to go an extra year, it doesn't feel like I've been in college for three years already. I barely remember being in high school for the allotted four years and graduating from there. It was all just time that pasted, just like these last few months. It was just time passing, never living just passing.

No comments:

Post a Comment