August 19, 2011

Ten Things About Me...

10. I love the way a simple white tank top or t-shirt looks with dark denim jeans, it's one of my favorite outfits.
9. I find the sound of water whether from a fountain, water fall, or a sink to be so soothing. The way it just meets going from top to bottom, I don't know there's just something about it that's comforting.
8. At the end of the day all I am looking for is someone to love me and all my flaws, someone that wants me for me and isn't looking to change me.
7. I could swim all day for hours underwater, I love the feel of water on my skin and just swimming around the bottom of a pool with no cares. It's little moments like this that I love and live for.
6. I like being spontaneous, there's something that's so freeing and fun about just picking up and going somewhere without planning again. Sudden trips are the best.
5. I think kids are amazing, they see everything so different and have a clean untouched perspective on everything; it's nice. They make everything seem magical and everything no matter how small turns into something big and exciting. The rush of excitement you get from them after you've helped them do something they have been trying to do, is the most amazing feeling in the world.
4. I'm a planner, I like agendas and lists. Colorcoding and organizing. It keeps me sane.
3. My aunts are like my best friends, they are always there for me and I know when I'm with them it's always going to be fun. I know at the end of the day my stomach will hurt from laughing so much.
2. I think my heart will forever be split in two, one part will always belong in the country and the other in the city. It's funny how different my likes are. I love late nights on the front porch rocking just looking out at the lay of the land, the quietness,the lightening bugs. It's like nothing matters except the moment you are in. But I love the fast pace and loudness of the city, the honking horns, people screaming, the history it's amazing. Every time I'm there I find something else I love about it.
1. I'm different from most girls, I give love way to easily, I'm selfless, I have a passion for teaching. I can't be replaced because there's never going to be another girl quite like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment