August 08, 2011

Give it up

I'M NOT PERFECT, end of story. And I know in your eyes I will never ever be perfect. I'm so sick of hearing all the things you have to say about to me other people behind my back. How I don't return calls, or have no responsibility, or I have an attitude. None of which is true; I know because people tell me. The sad thing is I try so hard to live up to the expectation you have of me but I can't. And I know I will never live up to be as amazing as your son, because in your eyes he can do no wrong. But me every choice I made, every word I say, is never right and somehow always wrong. You need to give up the dream or the perfect image you have of me because I'm never going to be that. I just can't stand that you make everyone think I'm this horrible person that I'm not. I'm different, I just want to find me not this person you want me to be. It's time for you to give up and learn to live with who I want to be. You need to stop putting so much pressure on me because soon enough I'm going to snap and I won't be the person I am right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment