August 02, 2011

How Do You Begin..

I want a relationship so bad. I want what my friends have. I want that special someone to talk to, to call when something exciting happens or just something in general. I want that guy in my life that I can ask how his day went and he can ask me. I want that person to cuddle with during a movie or go off and do something spontaneous with. But how do you start something knowing there's a chance you could be sick. That's what is holding me back. How can I consciously begin something when I know there's a chance. It may not be a big one, but there's still a chance. I don't want this to me happening, so how can I drag someone else into the equation? The answer is simple, I can't. So I tuck away the thoughts of a relationship and save them for another time. A time that I hope is closer rather than far off in the future. Because I want a chance at happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment