July 25, 2011

There's No Rewriting the Past, Just Changing the Future..

How do you let go of the past when you're so sure it should be apart of your future. How do you just move on and let something go. After a year of no communication, the lines are broken and the talking begins. How do you know it's the right thing? Is it just because that's what we want? So many questions, yet so few answers. Did I take the right step or should there still be no communication? Am I just digging myself back into the hole that I had already filled? How do you know, how does anyone in that matter know? All I know is I missed you. I was doing fine until someone mentioned your name. Why did I do this? I'm only opening myself back up for hurt and let down. Why can't I just move on because I do want to. So bad it hurts. I just wish I could commit to it. Why can't I let you go? I need to move on start fresh but I can't if you keep reappearing and I am certainly not helping the situation at all. Why do I put myself through this? Why can I just leave the past behind? It's already written it can't be changed but the future can. And deciding not to make you apart of my future, would have been the right road. So why did I choose the wrong one, and let you back into my future? Specially when you clearly belonged in my past.

No comments:

Post a Comment