November 09, 2014

I ♥ Fall

It's not the arrival of pumpkin spice lattes and other pumpkin flavored items that make me love the fall so much. It's breaking out the unbelievably comfy clothes; the leggings, over-sized sweaters and shirts, scarves and boots. It's the chill feeling in the cool crisp air. The smell of the air, its different than any other time of the year. Although I love all those things, they aren't the best part.

What I love about the fall more than anything else is the fading green color of the leaves mixed with the vibrant yellows, oranges and reds. I love driving down a road that is full of trees on each side, seeing the mix of all the different colors. The leaves falling from the trees cascading down in this playful way. The way they flutter across the windshield as you drive, it's absolutely beautiful. I drove to and from Atlantic City on Thursday and Friday. The scenery was absolutely breathtaking, I wish I could have taken pictures of the view.

For me, fall is the most magical, gorgeous time of the year. 



I’m embracing the things I love.
 Now it’s your turn.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment