November 21, 2014

Are You Happy?

Today was one of those days, you know what I'm talking about. First of all, I wasn't supposed to work but I offered to go in and work part of the day. It was one of those days where you are going non stop all day long. You would think the first and main thought in my mind would have been I can't wait to leave work. It wasn't.

Yes today was crazy busy, but it was fun. I love my job, the environment, and the individuals I work with. It was busy and hectic but oh so productive. I love the feeling of accomplishment and knowing that I'm doing a good job. I love feeling like I'm adding and contributing to something that is bigger than myself. I think that's why I decided to go into the field of Education. Although my current position isn't a teaching, I don't think I could have found a better job as a stepping stone. I'm so grateful for the opportunity I was given with this position. I've grown and learned so much from this opportunity. I'm continuing to grow and learn each day.



It's going to be hard and sad to leave at the end of December but I'm enjoying the time I have left there. I love my life and I'm making the most out of all the opportunities that I have been given. 

There's no reason that you shouldn't love your life. There's no reason you shouldn't be happy at your job. I hope you love your job and it makes you smile, as much as mine does. If not, maybe you should look for one that makes you smile. One that you look forward to going to each day. One that you'd be sad to leave. 



No comments:

Post a Comment