August 28, 2014

Hard Questions & Even Tougher Answers

I decided that I wanted to go off the SSRI or anti-depressant that I'm currently on. I have no reason really besides that I feel like I don't need it anymore and I had to contact my counselor and psychiatrist  to see if I could stop/go off of the medication. Of course questions had to be asked like how I'm feeling and why I want to go off the medication.

The only answer I could give is that I just feel like I don't need it anymore. It's not that I don't have other answers because I think I do. I just I don't want to have to find another counselor and psychiatrist to go to. I'm not ready to open my life up to someone else. But then maybe that's not true maybe I've just accepted the past and I'm ready to move on.

What I do know now is that I'm anxious as anything about the situation. I'm not sure I'm ready to answer the questions to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment