August 07, 2014

"Jess, do you have a boyfriend?" That's a question I get a lot. I do mean A LOT. My answer is no, I don't have a boyfriend. Maybe I'm picky or have too high of standards. At least that's what I started to think, that was until this weekend.

Who cares if I'm picky or have standards, I'll date someone when I meet someone worth dating. I'm not some piece of meat I'm a person. A guy made me really realize that this weekend when he whistled at me and said hellloooooo. Excuse me...really? Don't whistle at me, I don't care what's going through your mind about me. Don't whistle at me or any other inappropriate gesture. It's rude and I deserve so much better than that.

So no I don't have a boyfriend. I have yet to meet someone who treats me right. When I do meet that person, then maybe I'll be able to say yes, I do have a boyfriend his name is xxxx. Until then I'm going to enjoy being single and continue loving who I am.




"Being single only means that you are patient enough to wait for someone you deserve and who really deserves you."

No comments:

Post a Comment