November 22, 2013

Well today a dipstick test revealed that I don't have a UTI. I was really wishing that this was all just a UTI but it looks like that isn't the case. I contacted my neurologist, I'm waiting to hear back. The words incontinence and urologist left my primary doctor's mouth. I'm doing all I can to deal with everything that's going on but things are so hard. I'm not sure what to do anymore, I'm reaching out for help but it just doesn't seem to be enough. I'm twenty-three this all feels so wrong.

And to top it off, my dad is in the hospital again and my mother is a basket case. She's yelling at me saying I don't do anything and everything falls on her, lies but whatever. I'm so sick of listening to her. I'm the one she turns to blame when things go wrong.

I'm tempted to push back my graduation date a semester. I know things aren't always perfect and there is always going to be rough patches but I'm just so stressed out. But then again whose says that the next semester will be any better. I just don't know what to do anymore. I'm just so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment