November 03, 2013


At times it feels like I'm being pulled into a thousand directions. Its these times that I consider giving up and throwing in the towel. Its these times I think of just letting the MS or other unknown health condition win but I don't. I do take a step or two back though. Usually in this time I fall to pieces, cry and give into the unknown which is something I said I'd stop doing. I can't control the unknown.

I've been thinking lately I'm so much more than a person who has MS residing in her body. I'm more than a girl with MS because that's such a very small part of me, minuscule really. I thought removing that piece everything else would fall apart but I'm not so sure about that. I'm more than a girl with MS.  I'm a future educator. I'm a best friend. I'm someone who dreams of changing the world. I'm a mentor and a helping hand. I'm someone who enjoys bringing laughter to others even if its telling them a story of something I did that was ridiculously stupid. I'm all that and so much more.

MS or not, I'm still that person.

No comments:

Post a Comment