November 15, 2013

What's the greatest chapter in your book?
Are there pages where it hurts to look?
What's the one regret you can't work through?

-Mine Would Be You by Blake Shelton

Your knuckles are bruised from a losing fight
One way down a dead end street
Broken glass underneath your feet
You think the day won't break the sunless night

I've been in stuck in a storm before
Felt the wind raging at my door
Couldn't move, couldn't breathe, couldn't find a way out
Somehow my clouds disappeared
Somehow I made it here

-The Sun Will Rise by Kelly Clarkson

Do you ever find a song and just listen to it as you walk? It feels like the soundtrack of your life. You can listen to it play and see your life unfolding with the words. Well these are mine, they seem to really fit my life lately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment