July 29, 2013

Will good out weigh the bad?

I know I talk about this way too much but its hard when everyone around you is in a relationship or is having a baby or has a baby. I know my time for that will come eventually. I say know instead of hope because I've been hoping and so many people have told me it will. So it has to happen right? I hope so. There's hope again.

I guess I just don't think it will happen for me cause I feel like damaged goods. Most people my age just worry about meeting someone and falling in love. I worry about meeting someone and falling in love but meeting someone that will accept everything that comes with me. That means the MS. The MS symptoms, the fun MRI's once a year, the medication (currently unknown-since I'm most likely going off the Rebif), my meltdowns when I'm scared and upset. And oh so much more. But I mean with all that negative stuff I come with some really good stuff. I'm told I'm really sweet, I love cooking, I'm a loving person. I guess I just worry that the bad will over take the good.

I know life isn't always butterflies, cup cakes, and rainbows. I know there always bumps in the road. And you are always going to have to climb some mountains but I'll take some small ones. I know everyone says if a guy can't accept all of me he isn't worth it. I just hope there is someone out there who will.

No comments:

Post a Comment