July 07, 2013

Double Trouble

It's bad enough when you have problems with one eye but throw in two. This has been I have to say in my top 10 most scary experiences. Going from being able to see perfectly fine, then everything is super blurry. You think maybe its just cause its getting dark out and some people are smoking. But then you move inside because maybe you're over heated? Okay, so you cool down... still nothing. Okay so your eyes are blurry and you start to get used to how the world looks like that. That is until you get home, lay down to go to bed and grab your book because you like to read before you sleep. Your eyes are legitimately blurry and messed up because the words on the pages are insanely hard to read. Break down time.

I've never been so scared and afraid in my life. My eyes still blurry as I write this but I haven't hit the 24 hour mark yet so I'm hoping it will go away before that. Otherwise, I may be in big trouble. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment