July 27, 2013

That don't impress me much!

Your jaguars, your land rovers, the fact that you speak a million languages, that fact that you think you are going to be in congress or even the president someday. That's all great for you but I don't see me fitting into your "world".  We are so different and it hurt so much when you laughed at my suggestion that you just leave and go home instead of staying and hanging out with "pot heads".

I don't care about fast, flashy, expensive cars. I'm not going to agree with you or go along with something just to make you happy. I also am not putting myself into situations that I'm not comfortable in just to make you happy because I don't think that's right.

My future husband  is going to drive a truck and it won't matter to him if the only thing I can say in another language is "Donde estas mis pantalones?". He'll love me for me. He won't try to force me into trying things I'm not comfortable with.

I guess I just want someone who doesn't make me feel stupid and someone that I can be me around and not someone else. I'm sorry if you thought we hit it off after talking for like 30 seconds. Maybe you were just falling back into a crush from days long ago. But those are days I'm trying to put behind me, you can stop trying. It's not working. It's kind of funny though cause I don't even think you were trying and think that's just you. They say opposites attract but I'm running. You'll find someone that is as crazy about you as your flashy lifestyle and your potential to president but it's not me. I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment