June 09, 2012

Okay so here goes nothing. I cannot stand when people who have no idea what I am going through and do not understand at all tell me that everything is going to be fine or alright. I'm sorry but in what world is your definition of fine or alright does it say that a 21 year old being diagnosed with MS and having to give herself injections is fine or alright. Because honestly it does not sound fine to me at all. I get that there's nothing I can do to change the situation I am in and I'm trying so hard to be okay with it. But it's going to take some time. I know I've had 5 years to get used to the idea but getting used to the idea and actually receiving a diagnosis are two totally different things.

Another thing, if you're going to lie to people about my condition then just tell them I'm fine. Don't make up this, that and the other thing because I can't keep track of it and then it makes me look like I'm lying. I don't like having to remember a thousand different stories and changes every time I go to the doctor. I mean you are already lying to begin with just tell them I'm fine and call it a day, it's not like you are ever going to tell them the truth anyway. It's just so frustrating.

This whole thing just really sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment