June 28, 2012

I'm so sick of people telling me that things could so much worse. To me things are pretty much as bad as they are going to get. Seriously, I understand that there are bad things out there in the world like cancer and other terminal illnesses. I understand that MS is not one of them but this is a whole switch up in my life. It's like a sudden change the batting line up. All I've ever wanted was to have a normal life. But I've been dealing with this since I was 16 so I never really got that and now I have to strong. I've always been strong, I need time to be able to break down and not be so strong. I need to be able to get upset about this. People are telling me that this isn't the end of the world. I also understand that. It's just that I'm only 21. I just feel like there is so much I haven't done. It makes me so upset.

Would it really be so wrong for me to be upset about this?

No comments:

Post a Comment