April 22, 2012

Non-existent?

There's this difference in the way I imagined my life, the way I see my life and the way it's going. Maybe this life I imagined is too wrapped up in fairy tale movies. Maybe I'm blinded by and can't see past the happy ever afters that don't exist. I imagined too much for myself. Things that probably don't ever exist in real life, things that just exist in movies for romantics like me. I know that a guy isn't going to just come in and sweep me off my feet but it's nice to think about..isn't it? I just sit here in my room and wonder where I went wrong with my life. Relationships that finished to early or never really began. Years and experiences that were missed out on. I often wonder if I'm really seeing things that are there or am I just making them up in my head? Like does he really like me, or is he just being friendly and super flirty? I just don't even know anymore. But what I do know is that the way my life is going is not the way I imagined it. I guess I'm just along for the ride now.

No comments:

Post a Comment