April 22, 2012

I Want to Find a Love Like That


A love like Meredith and Derek’s. She was so willing to die for him, her sister, and Dr. Weber. I want to find a love like that but I don’t think a love like that really exists. It’s just a fairy tale love that writers dreamed up for people like me to believe in. It’s just a show..just a story but it’s so believable. Only it really is just a fairytale love, I wish a love like that really existed. To be so in love like that, that you would do anything for the other person. To be so in love that nothing else in the world mattered. To be so in love that you would give your life just to save the life of the person you loved. But it’s all just a fairy tale. Like Beauty and the Beast & Jasmine and Aladdin. They are all fairy tales dreamed up but writers for young children and people like me to believed in. If only life could be a fairytale..

No comments:

Post a Comment