March 24, 2012

Is this really my normal?

I'm not totally upset with the fact that I most likely have MS. It's the fact that at the age of 21, I am so comfortable with the idea of having an MRI done or having to have a spinal tap. I don't get upset over these things like most people would.

Boys, they scare me. I should be familiar with boys but I'm not. Instead I'm familiar with medical tests and things of that nature. I could have written a play book on tests. But I'm so clueless when it comes to guys. I want a different normal.

My normal isn't boys and tanning like most of my friends. My normal is doctors and medical tests. I don't want that to be my life.

I'm 21 and there are so many things I would have thought I would have done by now. I thought by now I would have had at least a few boyfriends, maybe even a long term boyfriend. That's what upsets me.

It's what doesn't upset me that scares me.

No comments:

Post a Comment