September 14, 2011

Always There..

Today I realized how great it is just to know that people care about you. I had a homework assignment in one of my classes. To interview a woman in my life who I admire. I chose a teacher I had my sophomore year of high school, almost five years ago. She was there for me a lot that year I had her and she continues to be there. As I sat there beside her in the classroom explaining to her why I chose her, I knew that this meant just as much to her as it did to me. So we continued the interview with lots of laughs and having a good time. As the interview drew to a close we were walking out together, I thanked her for agreeing to do the interview with me and told her that I really appreciated it. She told me how flattered she was that I thought of her and had chosen her for the interview.  Before we parted ways, I told her how much I appreciated her always having been there for me even when she really didn't have to be and how much that meant to me. She told me, never to hesitant that no matter what she would always be there for me, whether school related stuff or something else. To just email or stop by if I ever needed anything, that she would always be there. Today, was a really good day. It's just good to know that there is someone there that really cares and good to let that person know how much of an impact they have made in your life and that you really appreciate them. So thank you for always be there for me, I know I have told you many times how much it means that you have been there for me, encouraging and supporting me for so many years. It really does mean a lot to me that you are there and I am so happy to have you in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment