September 13, 2014

I Can't Just Walk Away


I don't know how to be just his friend. I've said it a thousand times that I just want him to be happy. If I'm not what he wants and what makes him happy then I want him to be with someone who makes him happy. 

But there's only one problem, that's so much easier said than done. I thought I could just be his friend and I would be fine with that. It's harder than it seems. Today he went shopping and sent me pictures of the stuff he was trying on..he wanted my opinion. He wanted to know how he looked in the stuff he picked out. Why me? Why not ask one of the other girls he is friends with? He looked so good in the clothes from the first picture he sent. I joked with him and asked if he had a hot date. I was almost hoping he would have said yes. I mean that would hurt probably a lot but it would make it a tad bit easier. I'll take a tad bit easier over nothing. 

I want to walk away and stop talking to him, but he has done nothing wrong. It's not his fault that I have these feelings that I can't make go away. He has always been there for me and he is truly a great friend. But part of me wants nothing more than to turn around and never look back but I can't just walk away from him. I care too much to do that. I guess that leaves me right where I am, hoping for these feelings to disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment