July 18, 2014

Taking Back My Life

Last summer I made the decision to make the summer all about me and what I needed.  I found myself again, I discovered who I was and who I wanted to be. I grab the reins of my life and took back control. I stopped worrying about what everyone expected from me and wanted me to do. I starting doing what I wanted aside from all the doctors appointments and such.

This summer I've decided to enjoy my life, to have fun and not worry so much about doctor's appointments. I've decided to stop worrying over being sick and just live my life because I might not never get any worse. So I decided to become a true redhead!

(Left picture is before..Right picture is after.)
Okay so it might not be the best picture ever but you can tell that I'm a redhead and I'm loving it!
Here's to living my life for ME!



No comments:

Post a Comment