April 11, 2013

Oh My Bad...

I forgot, that the world revolves around my brother again. That's right so when I wake up late at 7:00 in the morning, I have to wait to get in the bathroom because 7:00 is his time. But then 7:30 rolls around and he still hasn't used the bathroom, so then I decide to get in there. OF COURSE, that's when he finally gets up and decides it's his time for the bathroom then. So now my parents and brother are yelling at me to get out of the bathroom because my brother needs it. I'm sorry I've been waiting half an hour for the bathroom when he is supposed to be in there at 7:00.

I try to talk but I'm so convinced at this point that they don't hear it because they don't do anything. They don't try to change it. It's three against one. That's definitely a far from fair fight or even a fair discussion. All they keep doing is making up excuses for him. I wonder if they even hear the words that spill from their mouths. Do they hear how ridiculous they sound? They probably do but don't care because they are so set on defending him and taking his side. I'm not even sure if it's worth it to try and keep talking.  They will never hear me, so why should I keep wasting my breath. Maybe it's just time to give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment