July 10, 2012

Hi Wendy,

So I got the information for my injections on Friday. I just really want to get it started so I can get it over with. Friday was also one month since I was diagnosed.

We aren't telling my grandparents about it because he doesn't want them worrying. But for some reason they still know about my doctors appointments. It makes me so mad because all my grandma keeps saying is "you're fine its just stress". I just want to scream and yell "its not stress its ms!!" But I cant, so I just sit back and keep my mouth shut.

Ive been thinking about doing something different, trying to be a normal teenager. But then i think about it and I'm not a teenager I'm an adult. Anyway i was thinking about doing something that would be just for me like getting my belly button pierced or a small tattoo. But the more i keep thinking about it, i feel like I'm rushing into this. I don't want to do something just because I'm upset. I'm trying to justify me getting either of those things. But I'm the only one questioning it, my aunts are all for it. They say i need to do something crazy for once and just not think about it. But i don't know if i can. 

I think that's all for now. Thanks again for listening you always do.

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment