February 20, 2017

My Firsts, My Adventures, My Future

Do I let go and move on? I've been trying but I'm not sure I really want to let go. Deep down I think I know I should. I fear that I might fall in love with someone else and then you'll be single. Our chance once again will be lost. Maybe then is it really meant to be? I'm not saying that I'm in love with you but I like you and care about you.

Maybe it's a comfort thing but I'm not sure. What I am sure of is that I've never felt this way about anyone else. I've never connected like this with anyone else. But I also know my chance may have been lost.

I can't guarentee that a relationship would work out between us. But I'd try, I'd give you what you deserve and from where I stand you deserve the world. I may not be able to give you the whole world but I'd try. I know I wasn't ready before. I wasn't ready to open myself up to you but I am now. It didn't make sense how someone could want to be with me but you didn't know my past. From what I see now you just wanted to be a part of my future. Things make more sense now.

Right now, if I had the choice I want my firsts to be with you. I want to my adventures to be with you. I want my future to be with you. Could I be happy with someone else? Probably. But right now you're who I think of, you're who I want to be happy with.

But sometimes we don't always get what we want. So if my firsts, my adventures, my future, and my happiness can't be with you; I'll understand. Eventually I'll be able to let myself move on, I'll try not to hold myself back from finding love.

No comments:

Post a Comment