June 21, 2015

Truth is...

I struggle with relationships...all relationships. I mean not so much friendships, there's some problems there I guess but mainly romantic relationships. I guess that's what I can call them.

I'm afraid of getting attached, so I pull away. I've been hurt more times than I can count or for that matter even really remember. I've been hurt by guys but also by the people in my life that I thought were never supposed to hurt me. I'm so far from perfect. I don't want to make the same mistakes and hurt someone like I've been hurt. But there's so much in me that is telling me to run the other way. Telling me to get out before you get hurt. Telling me that I'm not ready...I can feel it in every fiber of my being.

It's hard to want something you know you aren't ready for.

No comments:

Post a Comment