February 10, 2014

Tell Them

I didn't hear the good jobs or we are so proud of you growing up. At least not like my brother did. My parents must have known as some point that I was questioning why that was because I remember them telling me "Well you did good too but we expect it from you". I hear it now but not from them, but I hear it from people who matter to me. It just makes me feel good to know someone sees everything I'm doing and that I'm making someone proud of all I'm accomplishing because it hasn't been easy. I'll always take the time to tell all my (future) children that they are doing a good job and that I'm proud of them.

Take the time to tell your children or loved ones in your life that you're proud of them, it really does make a difference and a huge impact on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment