September 19, 2012


So I made this blog post at the beginning of the summer. It's now September. I can honestly say that the only thing I have accomplished on this very short list was reading as many books as I can. I haven't tallied up all the books I read but it was at least 25. I'm disappointed that I was unable to complete more of these things.
So I decided I wanted to do something a little different. At the start of each New Year, people makes lists of resolutions and goals for themselves that never get completed. Okay so maybe not never but most of the list will not be completed, they will start off doing one or two things and then it will be forgotten.

I decided I wanted to have some goals for the Summer but nothing crazy of course. Here they are:


  1. Have as much fun with my aunts as I can
  2. Read as many books as I can
  3. Try something new
  4. Try to update my stories more on Fanfiction

That's all I can think of for now, may be I'll add some more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment